1.45 V 4.0 GHz Ryzen

jake.virtanen

Prominent
Apr 6, 2018
So I got the new cooler yesterday brocken 3 and I can go for 1.45 V and 4 GHz with temperatures fine. It will crash when I go for intelburntest standard in the end, but played SCUM yesterday for 5 hours and temperatures didn't go above 70 celsius. I'm currently using ryzen 5 1600x and motherboard ASRock AB350M-Pro4 + that brocken 3. So can somebody say if it's bad or can this go yet?

Solution
So I got the new cooler yesterday brocken 3 and I can go for 1.45 V and 4 GHz with temperatures fine.
It's not recommended to go above 1.40v even if the temperature is acceptable.
It will crash when I go for intelburntest standard in the end,
If it crashes while stress testing, means it's not stable, crash randomly and corrupt windows.
So can somebody say if it's bad or can this go yet?
I would say no but it's your rig and your decision to accept the risks if you want to continue.
played SCUM yesterday
The GPU should have much more effect on performance.
My question is why do you need a 4ghz overclock? Most likely you will get the same performance dropping it down a bit. Overclocking a CPU is more worthwhile several years later as the CPU has a higher usage %. You can probably keep it as is, but it isn't recommended.

zebarjadi.raouf

Commendable
Jul 10, 2018
So I got the new cooler yesterday brocken 3 and I can go for 1.45 V and 4 GHz with temperatures fine.
It's not recommended to go above 1.40v even if the temperature is acceptable.
It will crash when I go for intelburntest standard in the end,
If it crashes while stress testing, means it's not stable, crash randomly and corrupt windows.
So can somebody say if it's bad or can this go yet?
I would say no but it's your rig and your decision to accept the risks if you want to continue.
played SCUM yesterday
The GPU should have much more effect on performance.

Solution