If you look at the questions at the bottom it says it was sold

He sold it during the Auction and did not how to end it. He did figure
out how to changed the price to $10,000.

She did not know how to end the auction. I picked it up for less than
asking. The pin is in very good shape with a Mylar everything cleaned
up fine except... I get a error "can't lower ramp" message and a
clicking(5-10) after a ball drains as the lift crank lock begins
hitting the lift crank that moves the ramp. I see no reference to this
error in the manual. Any ideas what this is how to correct, is this a
switch problem on the coil and plunger side of the ramp.

Check the arm mech that does the raising and lowering as well. It
loosens up. Mine is the same way. I just have not taken it apart
again to use a nail punch to redo it.

John!

The arm that raises the ramp often travels
"past center", and causes the hang up. It
also will come disengaged with the slot it
is supposed to set in, and hang past center.

You will have to tinker with it a bit to get
it to work properly. The pivot point of the arm
that raises and lowers the ramp often gets loose,
and causes much of the play that allows the arm/pin
to become disengaged. You may have to do a little
welding/brazing to repair, too.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
================================
searust@comcast.net wrote:
> She did not know how to end the auction. I picked it up for less than
> asking. The pin is in very good shape with a Mylar everything cleaned
> up fine except... I get a error "can't lower ramp" message and a
> clicking(5-10) after a ball drains as the lift crank lock begins
> hitting the lift crank that moves the ramp. I see no reference to this
> error in the manual. Any ideas what this is how to correct, is this a
> switch problem on the coil and plunger side of the ramp.

Sounds like the ramp is stuck up. If it lowers, then check the switch that
lets it know the ramp is down. LTG :)