[SOLVED] 10700K safe limits?

Just upgraded to 10700k, been running a while with 5.1ghz, 1.325v, stable and a max of 72 peaks while gaming randomly, the average is 65 ish, tried 5.2 with 1.35v, seemed perfectly stable, but heat bumped to 76 to 78 peaks, average is around 70, i dont know this series limits so i wonder if i best dial back to 5.1 or these temps and v are fine after all.

Last edited:
Solution
If you GPU is the one in your signature, I really don't see a point of overcloking the i7 10700K.

In fact the only reason to OC such a powerfull CPU would be using something like an RTX 2080 super or higher while playing esport/competitive games on a 1080p high refresh display , at low details level.
If you GPU is the one in your signature, I really don't see a point of overcloking the i7 10700K.

In fact the only reason to OC such a powerfull CPU would be using something like an RTX 2080 super or higher while playing esport/competitive games on a 1080p high refresh display , at low details level.

Solution

yes it is, but its temporary, im getting the 3080, once bots and scalpers give us a break,