[SOLVED] 1080p monitor with standby mode

Lanereed01

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I was just wondering if I could get help finding a 1080p monitor with a standby mode. It needs to have good color accuracy and the refresh rate doesn't matter so long as it has gsync compatibility. I hope you can help. My budget for it is under 200 usd.

Lanereed01

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
I didn't know all monitors have that, and by good color accuracy, I mean the backlight doesn't overpower and cause the image to be more white on the colors like the old dell inspirion laptops.

Lanereed01

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
I'm just wondering, which one would you recommend for a monitor, my expertise is in hardware not periferals. Also don't get the wrong idea, I'm not an old man, just grew up with older tech like vista, ps2, atari, etc. I'm actually going to school for IT. My current setup has 2 1344x766 monitors, but only one uses the standby mode and unfortunately is my secondary due to the backlight bleeding through as I mentioned earlier.

Lanereed01

Prominent
Feb 20, 2021
I ended on an asus monitor,
I has a high refresh rate and I now realize how much I've been missing out on. The color accuracy is good, it has standby mode, and it's gsync compatible. It's a great monitor so far and matches my setup nicely. (I also found it on sale for 87 usd)