[SOLVED] 1080ti No Antialiasing in games after reinstalling Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retr0Amz

Prominent
Jan 24, 2021
Hi again guys, I just reinstalled Windows 10 because I had a problem with 100% CPU usage in-game in GTA 5. After the clean reinstall I solved the 100% usage problem, yet, here I am asking again for help because of another problem that's freaking me out. In every game I play, even if I change AA settings I still get jaggy borders and no visible difference. I play Overwatch and before the pc reset I always had nice and clean borders, (it was the game in which I had the better AA impression) now even with ultra AA there is no visible difference compared to the lower one. I can clearly see jaggy and wavey borders expecially on gates and fences in GTA, it's horrible and I don't have any single clue on how to solve the problem.

I already tried messing around with NVIDIA Control Panel, changing AA settings but it didn't help at all, I tried all 3 settings in the "Adjust image settings with preview" panel and I tried to rewind drivers to an older version. Nothing helped so I hope you can do something, thanks guys...

Retr0Amz

Prominent
Jan 24, 2021
Make sure that you are using the quality preset from the Nvidia control panel, also set the resolution to native.
Already tried using the quality preset in Nvidia control panel and I'm using native resolution. Also, I tried to play RDR Online yesterday and while I have doubled my fps in GTA V after the reset, I have half the fps I got in RDR, I had 80 fps with some graphics tweaks in Saint Denis, noi i can barely get 45 even after lowering graphics, idk what the <Mod Edit> is happening

Last edited by a moderator:

Retr0Amz

Prominent
Jan 24, 2021
Different games have different AA options. Reflections usually have separate AA built in. Doesn't look as bad, as you had said
I sent another picture with the AA on direct surfaces. When I move 47 the lines move so much it really becomes too evident and annoying, same thing in Overwatch and GTA V.

Status
Not open for further replies.