12-Year-Old Hunts Firefox Flaw, Gets $3,000

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I don't understand why anyone here would call someone else out for being a geek.

Isn't coming to this website proof that you are also indeed a geek?

pythy

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
I can see this happening with Apple's products too. A guy sends a bug report to Apple. Steve sends a cheque to the guy to shut him up.

sailfish

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
Good for him, he deserves the acclaim and the money. His picture ought to be plastered on every middle/high school bulletin board.

edilee

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
Why is it that when people get a little bit of cash they feel the need to give it away? I wish I had so much money I could just hand it out. In a couple years he will be saying "boy I wish I still had that $100"...screw charities...if they need money they need to supply it themselves or just don't start the thing in the first place. Can you tell I am sick of people calling and knocking on my door asking for money?

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]assmar[/nom]Wow, what a kid. He's like so money and he knows it. He's like a bear, and he has these claws and he knows how to kill the little bunny rabbit... or bugs.[/citation]

Have an upvote for the Swingers reference!

boogalooelectric

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Have an upvote for the Swingers reference![/citation]

See Jane gets it! Thank you Jane you get a thumbs up for that. Also 'cause your all growds up, and your all growds up, your all growds up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.