Question 1fps for 30 seconds once for each time i start a game

Nov 27, 2023
Hello, i am kind of desperate here, so i am grateful for every response!

6 months ago, i upgraded my pc, new mother oard, ssd, ram and everything, but in certain games i play, after like 30 seconds and up to 4 minutes, the game drops down to everything from 1 fps to 1-20 fps and this lasts 30-60 seconds

I have no idea what caused this, it is only in a couple games!

The games i experience this:
War thunder
Hell let loose
Battlebit remastered

Some games i do not experience this
Pubg battlegrounds
Farming simulator 22
Beam ng drive
View: https://youtu.be/kmnJC3TC52k?si=4GYugWgoZtttupCE

Here is some footage of the issue happening while playing warthunder, i uploaded it to youtube

do anyone know what is going on here? I literally do not have the single clue on what to do. This only happens once. Then it is fine afterwards, might be some slight lag now and then, but i am uncertain about that

I have reinstalled wi dows ma y times and updated drivers, i updated the bios in january, and i upgraded the gpu 4 months ago

Specs:
Asus x670e hero
Gainward GeForce rtx 4090
Amd 7950x
4x 16gb g skill trident neo ddr5
Samsung 990pro 1 and 2tb

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your PSU?

i updated the bios in january
BIOS version for your motherboard?

I have reinstalled wi dows ma y times
Where did you source the installer for the OS? Did you install the OS in offline mode?

and i upgraded the gpu 4 months ago
What GPU were you on prior if you currently have the RTX4090?

Nov 27, 2023
Make and model of your PSU?
Corsair HX1200 1200W

BIOS version for your motherboard?
ROG CROSSHAIR X670E HERO BIOS 1709 12.10.2023
I have understood it that one do not have to update bios that much, but it is a while since now tough, this forst time bios update solved. Lot od issues but this issue never went

Where did you source the installer for the OS? Did you install the OS in offline mode?
I downloaded the files from Microsoft's site and did the reinstall via usb

What GPU were you on prior if you currently have the RTX4090?
A Gainward phantom GeForce RTX3080 10gb

Lutfij

Titan
Corsair HX1200 1200W
How old is your PSU? 6months?

ROG CROSSHAIR X670E HERO BIOS 1709 12.10.2023
You have BIOS updates pending.

A Gainward phantom GeForce RTX3080 10gb
Did you run DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia)in Safe Mode, then manually reinstalled with the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command?

Nov 27, 2023
How old is your PSU? 6months?
I bought it in July 2022 brand new

You have BIOS updates pending.
Yes, i see, i'll try to do a bios uodate and see if it changes anything

Did you run DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia)in Safe Mode, then manually reinstalled with the latest driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command?
Yes, pretty sure everything is gone, i even removed the M.2 Ssd wich everything was stored on, and put in two brand new samsung 990 pro ssd's

The old ssd was slow m.2 and with 500gb storage

Yes, downloaded the driver from nvidia and in addition set up nvidia experience

Nov 27, 2023
when I come to it, under "view reliability history" once in a while I got a "hardware error" but I never found out what it was, I looked everywhere but found more questions than answers. I think I have a screenshot somewhere, will see if I can find it there

Latest posts