1st custom water cooling build, want to make sure i got everything checked off the list before i buy.

toby121

Commendable
Nov 22, 2016
hey ive been saving up to build my 1st water cooling loop and wanted to make sure i dint miss anything i may need, a'swell as make sure they are all comparable, here's the list i have put together so far:

-watercool heatkiller 150 d5 (resevoir)
-alphacool nexxxos copper x flow radiator
-alphacool hard tubes 13/10mm
-aquacomputer d5 pump motor with pwm
-alphacool 13mm hard tube compression
-alphacool 2 way ball valve (for drain valve)
-t connector 2 in 1 out (also for drain valve)
-atx bridge connector
-alphacool nexxxos xp3 (cpu block)
-corsair 3x sp120
-fan splittters
-thermaltake c1000 pastel white coolant
-(also i have in win 303 chassis, and the cpu im overclocking is i5 6600k)

lastley i just want to make sure that the resevoir im getting is compatable with my pump
thanks

Solution
Hello toby, you forgot angled fittings or PETG bending kit, yes? or you already have that, or are you familiar with borosillicate glass/brass tube cutting job? if you have that skill, please share (tools, steps, and guides).

ac13044

Honorable
Mar 25, 2016
dam i prefer air cooling not much difference between the two cooling a system do pretty much the same job. air cooling is quiet until you crank it up water cooling is creaky and noisy not putting you off up to yourself doe id be skeptical on water cooling as id always be thinking about it leaking over my i5 6500 and on to pc components. on £700+ pc not chance im taking

Mikel_4

Respectable
Oct 15, 2016
Hello toby, you forgot angled fittings or PETG bending kit, yes? or you already have that, or are you familiar with borosillicate glass/brass tube cutting job? if you have that skill, please share (tools, steps, and guides).

Solution