Question 2 monitors worked fine before

Aug 10, 2019
2 monitors that worked fine a few days ago, computer setup was taken down and put back up. When it came back up both monitors seem to want to share the display 1 spot, i cant force detect for 2. When a 2nd monitor is plugged in the video card jumps the display between the two instead of making a display 2. so one screen comes up for a few seconds, goes black, then the other comes up for a few seconds and goes black, rinse and repeat. Both work fine when only 1 is plugged in. I've updated my drivers, tried new cables, new ports. any ideas? Im using a 580rx with 2 lg monitors. again this wasnt a problem for about a year as of a few days ago.

Aug 10, 2019
After borrowing another displayport monitor both work fine, the only issues seem to be with an HDMI and displayport monitor both connected. The hdmi monitor works fine on its own. My solution is just going to be using a converter/cable to plug my HDMI monitor into one of the displayports. I will update with the results as it seems many have been having this same type of issue.