Question 2 secondhand gaming computers, but which one do I choose?!?

Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys,

So basically I am going to get a new system and I have done quite a bit of research but I am currently stuck between 2 computers.
I want to know what system will perform better, they seem to be close to each other in specs right?
My understanding is that the GTX 970 Phantom is better slightly than the RX570.
Computer 2 is in a Micro Atx which I'm not keen on and of course a micro MB, but it may be still better
to get it as it is DDR4, I could always get a new MB and Mid case later down the track and still use the DDR4 I use with
the GA-A320M-HD2 right?

What system has more room to upgrade, I mean whether If I get another MB for the ryzen can I put a really good Ryzen in it later or better DDR4 ram?

Also just curious would the RX570 go better in the Ryzen and the GTX 970 go better with the I7?

I can get this system for $420 AUD
Computer 1 - CPU - I7 3770
GPU - RX570 ASUS ROG STRIX 4GB GAMING
MB - Dell Optiplex 9010
RAM - 16GB (Cheap)
PSU - Thermaltake Lite power 650W

I can get this system for $350, possibly $320 AUD
Computer 2 - CPU - Ryzen 3 2200g
GPU - GTX 970 Phantom Gainward
MB - GA-A320M-HD2
RAM - 8GB DDR4
PSU - not sure but is inlcuded

Thanks in advance :)

Jul 11, 2019
I would go with computer #2, just on costs and the ready you have an upgrade path with that system

Thankyou ScrewySqrl :) Yea I do like AMD better just because I've always had them. I guess my plan is to use this computer for a year or so and then get a nice case like a corsair crystal series 460x. Oh so both those computers are pretty much the same performance right? I could always use my DDR4 ram with a bigger ATX MB later right?