[SOLVED] 2 Slot Bracket for RTX 2080 Ti

Agentlekiller

Reputable
Jul 22, 2020
Hi,
I can't find a 2 Slot Bracket for RTX 2080 Ti M022-10-000138 anywhere. I bought the cablemod sideways Gpu mount. Modded the Kracken G12 bracket to attach to my evga 2080 ti xc ultra and got a Kracken z63 to cool it. Going for a dual cpu/gpu read out for aesthetics and i've made a school boy error the cable mod bracket needs a 2 slot bracket. I can buy from China however Amazon have a 14 day returns policy therefore one know any niche suppliers with speedy delivery i'd be grateful

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
"Speedy" might be a big ask at the moment.

Looks like the bracket is available from EVGA directly for $15?
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=M022-10-000138

They won't ship ala Prime or anything, but I'd assume shipping should be reasonable. Typically with EVGA, if it wasn;t sitting in a warehouse somewhere, it would be listed as backorder or out of stock.

Not sure how those work with the cablemod mount though..... the card is 2.75 slot AFAIK, so depending on how close the mount puts the GPU towards the sidepanel, it might not fit, even with the bracket..

Agentlekiller

Reputable
Jul 22, 2020
Hi Thanks I've reached out to EVGA however the web site doesn't ship to the UK. They use eBay of all companies and they are sold out in Europe. I can see knock off's from China but enen if i went that route it would be 20-40 days shipping. on the EVGA site it says it is compatible.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Compatible with the card it is, I'm not disputing that.

Remember though, if a card ships with a 3-PCIe slot bracket, it's because the cooler extends beyond 2 slot (be it 2.5, 2,75 or something else). EVGA don't know what bracket you'll use, nor what case you'll put it in (nor do I for that matter- assuming the H440?).

All I was saying is that if the bracket you use intends to slam a 2 slot GPU right up against a side panel, with no extra space....Sticking a 2 slot bracket on a GPU doesn't slim the rest of it down. Not sure about CableMod, perhaps their mount puts the GPU further away from the side panel - in which case you'd be totally fine. A lot of the mounts do so, but some slam the GPU right up against the (typically) glass. I was just pointing out as something to be aware of.

Unfortunately, if EVGA don't ship from the US to UK, your best bet likely is China.
You could use a forwarding company to have EVGA ship there in the US then on to you..... but by the time you do that, pay & wait.... China probably makes more sense.

Realistically, even a 'knock-off' is just a piece of milled metal - can't really go wrong.
Depending on how handy you are & the tools you have available, you might be able to put something together yourself with a piece of sheetmetal

Agentlekiller

Reputable
Jul 22, 2020
Hi thanks for the detailed response. I'm water cooling the card. I'm just after anyone one who might know a decent local shop or international shipper. I'd prefer to try it before the 14 day Amazon cool off happens and avoid returning and reordering. Again thank you for the suggestions however simply after supplier ideas.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Sorry, I totally forgot about the AIO component.

I can't find anything, so you're likely left with a DIY solution, or waiting for the China shipping.....
As I mentioned, it's not exactly a complicated component. There's probably a local(ish) hobby level metalworker who could put something workable together for you