[SOLVED] 2700x max boost question

Bob1nba

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019
I opened up my Ryzen Master program and i see it shows different things like cpu temperature and peak speed. The peak speed always seems to be between 4.0 and 4.05. This cpu has a max boost of 4.3 ghz, is that the potential it has to put out?

I wasnt sure if this was normal or if should be clocking more for this cpu. Im not too familar how all this works.

Solution
I opened up my Ryzen Master program and i see it shows different things like cpu temperature and peak speed. The peak speed always seems to be between 4.0 and 4.05. This cpu has a max boost of 4.3 ghz, is that the potential it has to put out?

I wasnt sure if this was normal or if should be clocking more for this cpu. Im not too familar how all this works.
If you enable and set PBO in BIOS, it should boost to 4.3GHz on one core.

If you enable and set PBO in BIOS, it should boost to 4.3GHz on one core.

Solution