Question 2nd Monitor Not Working...

Sep 6, 2021
So I recently upgraded my second monitor to an LG 32UK50T. When I connected it initially it was through DP and it was detected but was getting no signal, while my primary was connected through HDMI and had signal. Tried all of my DP outputs on my GPU still no luck. Then I swapped the inputs from my monitors, primary on DP and this new secondary on HDMI. Now my secondary works but my primary is having the same issue; is detected by my PC but does not receive signal through DP. My previous monitor was connected through DP and had no issues what so ever. My GPU is a 1070, giving me 3 DP ports and 1 HDMI. I tried unistalling and rolling back my display adapter drivers, no luck again. Any suggestions? I will post other specs if needed.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Did you use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers? If you've sourced the drivers from Nvidia's support site, I'd advise on the latest version and install the driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Stick to the previously known display and connection while doing this. Also, try swapping out cables and see if the issue is resolved.

Version for your OS(not edition), assuming you're on Windows 10? BIOS version for your motherboard?