$3,500 peace of crap win7pro 5960x

BringItHard

Reputable
Nov 1, 2014
Hello,

Short and swet: I installed windows 7 professonal and all drivers from my Gigibyte 5 gaming mobo CD to a samsung 840 pro 128GB SSD.

not only dose the it run stupid slow and I get

CPU is 5960x.

Please what am i missing? what did i not install even as I type this it is supper laggie.

Kernelbased.dll errors, or ieexplorer.exe modual name mshtml.dll

Lastly i get trident debug console running down like the matrix???? what to do??

thank you

BringItHard

Reputable
Nov 1, 2014
where can I go to download BISO update? I rearched but nothing came up for BIOS spicificly.

I tryed to do the bootable usb, I used cmd to clear and format fat32 the whole walk around and it did not work. I burned a bootable cd that is how I was able to install it. I have pictures of the error messages but It doent let me up load them. If they will help I would like to email them.

Why did you have to burn a CD? you can't buy windows 7 online so where did it come from? If your not using a legal copy and got it off a torrent its probably loaded with spyware.

the most recent BIOS update is all you need but most likely that's not the problem. If you have error messages may have a hardware problem. Should test your memory for starters

BringItHard

Reputable
Nov 1, 2014
Unksol- thank you for the help. Which memory Ram, SSD?

as for the accusatory questions regarding my win 7.

You are wrong you can get win 7 online as a download and then they email you your product key. This version came from my university, which is a CalPoly tech school that windows sponsors.

We receive MSword 2013, Macromedia, even windows 10 but seeing as 8 and 8.1 suck I am using the 7 professonal.

Also, who spends 3,500 on there pc and uses a hacked windows?