News 30 Games Optimized to Take Advantage of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

Are there any notable exclusives from xbox that are currently not on PC?
I really don't understand why anyone would opt for the Xbox over a PS5 if that's the case, because the heavy hitters that xbox has, are all on PC.
Playstation has the real exclusive IPs, and they're great imo.
I guess for people who game on PC the xbox is a poor choice, you'll be playing the same games you could on either system.

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
Are there any notable exclusives from xbox that are currently not on PC?
I really don't understand why anyone would opt for the Xbox over a PS5 if that's the case, because the heavy hitters that xbox has, are all on PC.
Playstation has the real exclusive IPs, and they're great imo.
I guess for people who game on PC the xbox is a poor choice, you'll be playing the same games you could on either system.

Most people who prefer xbox over PS want Halo games ... it is no secret.

Halo 6 will be available on windows ? last time I checked Halo 5 guardians was Xbox only game same as older games.

Edit : true ... what kind of a stupid move is this from Microsoft?
Yeah, it hurts me to see people throwing $500 towards an xbox when that can go into the future PC fund, but I understand people's budgets differ as well.
Then not everyone likes the sony exclusives, just a weird thing for microsoft to not opt for a consumer friendly starting gaming PC that came with a controller and maybe an interface like steams big picture mode-
I mean I guess that's essentially what the new consoles are except you can only upgrade the storage and nothing else.