32" Sony Bravia for PC gaming?

Jirehboy

Reputable
Mar 5, 2015
Good day guys!

I'm planning on upgrading my monitor to a 32" tv http://www.sony-asia...uct/klv-32r302b. I believe this is a 1080p tv.

Question is, is this TV actually good for PC gaming, with the occasional console gaming?

here's my specs:

MSI GTX 970
MSI 970 Gaming mobo
AMD FX-8320e @ 4.0 ghz
Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb DDR3 1866
Corsair CX750m PSU

Thanks in advance!

Tom Waller

Reputable
Jan 14, 2015
Gaming wise, As long as it has all the ports you need in the back/side then it'll work. Especially if you want to plug both console and a PC into it.
If you like the way it sounds/looks then it's a no brainer. I see people spending tonnes on a screen and it doesn't look that much different to some decent, few hundred pound one.

Hope this helps :)

Neur0nauT

Admirable
Personally I think at least PC gaming on a TV kind of defeats the purpose of having a desktop PC. The only problem I have with this is when you are stretching 1080p across 32" you will lose definition as the aspect ratio is stretched more. Plus the refresh rate of a TV can be a lot lower than a good monitor. YOu have to consider that most TVs create more input lag also. Certainly in your case of using console and PC on it is better, however I would still be inclined to purchase a decent 24" 1080p monitor over a TV.