[SOLVED] 360 AIO

May 14, 2021
Which 360 aio would you recommend? Going to install it as a top exhaust, thinking between Corsair h150i elite capellix, Lian li galahad 360, since there are white versions. Also thought that I could just go with Arctic freezer II, cuz it’s cheap and performs alright I guess? Anyway, which one is more trustworthy/better performance?

Solution
Which 360 aio would you recommend? Going to install it as a top exhaust, thinking between Corsair h150i elite capellix, Lian li galahad 360, since there are white versions. Also thought that I could just go with Arctic freezer II, cuz it’s cheap and performs alright I guess? Anyway, which one is more trustworthy/better performance?
I literary fell in love with Arctic Freezer II, it's very good (for the price) but most of all it's silent, has some of longest hoses so it can be installed anywhere and cools at par with best ones or better. Small fan on the block/pump has some effect in cooling VRMs too. Comes with one of best TIM paste, Arctic MX-3 or 4.
Some things may not be best, pump is not controllable and speed is not...
I literary fell in love with Arctic Freezer II, it's very good (for the price) but most of all it's silent, has some of longest hoses so it can be installed anywhere and cools at par with best ones or better. Small fan on the block/pump has some effect in cooling VRMs too. Comes with one of best TIM paste, Arctic MX-3 or 4.
Some things may not be best, pump is not controllable and speed is not detected so machine can't be shut down in case it fails, there are no RGB or lighted versions.
Have to take good care when mounting pump, could be difficult to screw all 4 screws in crowded case so take time to do it right.
Which CPU are you going to cool with it ? Check spacing between top mount and MB/RAM, radiator is pretty thick and fans are full thickness, not slim ones.

Solution
May 14, 2021
Some things may not be best, pump is not controllable and speed is not detected so machine can't be shut down in case it fails, there are no RGB or lighted versions.
Have to take good care when mounting pump, could be difficult to screw all 4 screws in crowded case so take time to do it right.
Which CPU are you going to cool with it ? Check spacing between top mount and MB/RAM, radiator is pretty thick and fans are full thickness, not slim ones.
I was thinking about i9-10850k, Lian li O11 Dynamic mini and asus rog strix z490-i mobo, so arctic freezer should fit