[SOLVED] 390-E Aura sync

Apr 19, 2020
Hello!
i have a kind of problem with the parts of my pc. So i have the rog strix z390-e motherboard what allow me to use aura sync, but the thing is Aura sync is not gonna find my DRAM (corsair vengeance rgb pro) or the fans of my case (Asus TUF Gaming GT501).
I want to mention that i already have the iCue software and i've enabled full software control and still nothing. But related to fans i don't have any idea why isn't working.

Solution
Try removing the ram and reseating it. And again double check that the fans are connected the right way and that you are using the appropriate program for RGB

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
your fans either need to support Aura Sync and be plugged into the Aura Sync header on the motherboard, or your motherboard needs to support A-RGB (Addressable RGB) and you need to plug the fans into that header.

As for the RAM, double check the BIOS settings for anything that may enable support of some kind.

If your fans are connected via a hub of some sort that connects to a USB header of some kind, and they are not AURA Sync fans, but something like Cooler Master, then you need the Cooler Master software for RGB customization.
Similar software for other fan makers like NZXT and Corsair too I think.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
I just did a little digging, and went to check on the Aura software. It doesn't look like it's available to download from the support page of your motherboard.

So when you downloaded it, did you get the version from the main website page for aura sync?

Also, I saw someone had issues similar to yours, and they just uninstalled the software, restarted PC, redownloaded and installed it again a couple of times and it all worked.

You can also try updating the BIOS, but you shouldn't need to do that. Save that as a last resort.

Apr 19, 2020
I just did a little digging, and went to check on the Aura software. It doesn't look like it's available to download from the support page of your motherboard.

So when you downloaded it, did you get the version from the main website page for aura sync?

Also, I saw someone had issues similar to yours, and they just uninstalled the software, restarted PC, redownloaded and installed it again a couple of times and it all worked.

You can also try updating the BIOS, but you shouldn't need to do that. Save that as a last resort.
The BIOS i just updated like 2 days ago, i've unistalled the software and then reinstall it aswel. I really don't have any idea what else i could do.

TRENDING THREADS