3DMark 11 Finally Launched in 3 Versions

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alphadark

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
[citation][nom]cobra5000[/nom]Yeah, it's crashin my 965+5870 during the physics test. Any solutions?[/citation]

I was having memory errors until I turned it down to the stock clock.

hythos

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
"Professional = $995"

Uhm, I suppose all I'd need is the upgrade for $15... Though I do have to wonder why they still take up to 2 weeks for delivery for the CD-copy ;P

BTW, AlphaDark, your PhiiX4's memory controller could be the problem... Turns out my 955 crapped out, will no longer run 4 DIMM's, and max at only 1333mhz.

alphadark

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
[citation][nom]hythos[/nom]"Professional = $995"Uhm, I suppose all I'd need is the upgrade for $15... Though I do have to wonder why they still take up to 2 weeks for delivery for the CD-copy ;PBTW, AlphaDark, your PhiiX4's memory controller could be the problem... Turns out my 955 crapped out, will no longer run 4 DIMM's, and max at only 1333mhz.[/citation]

I had an overheat issue like 2 months ago(damn America Army 2) I bet your right on the processor memory controller. I am waiting for newegg to get in the 1100t. Hopefully it corrects the issue. Thanks for the help

G

Just use the Windows experience index...3d Mark is a waste of time and money. Get yourself a high-end component requirement game such as Stalker or crysis. Use the highest settings, and if you have choppy low frame rates, you will know that your computer set-up is trash....lmao..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS