3rd Party Controller's (Microkingdom brand) Rs and Dpad not configured correctly (PC)

Sep 23, 2018
I have a microkingdom pc slim 360 controller and it Installed drivers as Generic Usb Joystick (Joy.cpl for the xbox 360 controller recognizes the controller) . The buttons are fine except for the Dpad which now is actually also controlling as a Left Stick, and Right Stick becoming the A B X Y buttons instead of being RS. I tried installing a different controller driver yet it is still the same (All drivers had the Dpad controlling as a LS and Rs as A X B Y. I still had some HID Devices on my Device manager before It downloaded the controller's drivers and I don't know if that affected it (Should I delete them?)

All I that i did before was played I downloaded Monect drivers to control my pc through my phone (uninstalled the Monect Remote from the Program Features) , Connected a Wireless real Xbox 360 controller with Play and Charge wire to the computer (Which doesnt work)(unsure if the drivers are still there)
, then I plugged in the Microkingdom controller but its like the Dpad is just LS and Rs are ABXY .

I only tried this controller with Fifa 14 Cracked Version on my pc.

Can anyone please help me, I will really be thankful , I've been searching for answers yet still can't find a solution
All buttons seem fine, tested with x360ce and it shows that the Dpad is controlling as a Left S and Right S controlls ABXY

Edit: It just can't recognize the Dpad as only Dpad and Rs as only Rs, they work fine but it's configured wrongly.

nugigurasashvili

Prominent
Nov 20, 2018
have you tried adding your pirated/cracked games on steam as a non´steam game and launching the game through that shortcut with bigscreen mode. it should allow you to bind keyboard keys to your controller. (or does the dpad input just not work ? )

Sep 23, 2018

Never tried it, but I do know that you can bind keyboard keys to the controller, just don't know how, but if there's still any other way to play games without binding keyboard keys to the controller, I'm open for suggestions, thanks tho

nugigurasashvili

Prominent
Nov 20, 2018

kind of hard to guide you with my broken english but ill still try XD

1- add your cracked/pirated game in your steam library as a non steam game
2- relaunch Steam in Big Picture mode. (top right corner a controller picture)
3- after the game starts shit+tab normally and im not sure exactly where but you will find a "controller binder" if you try to navigate the Menus.

Hope this helps

other than that with 3rd party controllers its literally trial and error

Sep 23, 2018

Is it possible to do what you said when the Dpad is still LS and Rs are ABXY, it's like the Dpad is just LS, it's like there's not even a dpad , the dpad just thinks it just a LS . If I tried to map the Dpad keys, would it also just translate to the LS keys (Ls is working) meaning if i Change the LS key binding, the Dpad will also become the LS' key binding??? (If Ls Up became button 1 would Dpad Up become button 1 as well?) The problem still happens to steam, If i pushed the RS down (which translates to X) it will do Accept (X button)

Anyways I found the Microkingdom Driver on their probably legit website. But i was too afraid to install it seeing how cliche it looks while downloading with the codes and stuff. Still the Dpad=Ls and Rs=ABXY
More Info: Even before i installed x360ce , the problem was still already there
I've also been seing some posts about analog mode, probably related to the problem but I couldn't find it.