[SOLVED] 4 16 GB 3200 Mhz only work on 3000 Mhz. Can i solve this?

Jan 23, 2021
So got 4 Hyperx 64 GB 3200 Mhz on Aorus Elite X570 and AMD 5800 Ryzen. I see the profile with 3200 but my pc won't boot on 3200,
I can either go 64 3000 or 48 3200.
Can anyone help me get full potential on them?

Solution
I got 4 16 GB
That is why you encountered that issue.
Mixing RAM running in dual channel mode is not recommended
Even if you use similar models, is not recommended to mix different RAM modules.
To avoid issues, modules with identical specifications found on a RAM kit should be used when running in multi-channel mode.
It is hard to predict the outcome when you mix and match modules that were not tested to work together. A motherboard could even refuse to work all together.
The RAM that goes into a RAM kit (package) has been tested to work together. There are times that different RAM modules, even if they look similar, and have the same model they could have different IC chips brands.
Manufacturers don’t guarantee mixing or...
I tried using the XMP profile 1 that says 3200. That gets stuck.
Update your BIOS, many times that's all it takes for RAM to work as intended.
Go to the BIOS advanced mode and select the Tweaker tab.
If you are mainly gaming then Disable SMT Mode.
After selecting the XMP profile, select XMP High Frequency Support and try, either Level 1, 2 or 3.

Did you get two 32GB kits?

Jan 23, 2021
Update your BIOS, many times that's all it takes for RAM to work as intended.
Go to the BIOS advanced mode and select the Tweaker tab.
If you are mainly gaming then Disable SMT Mode.
After selecting the XMP profile, select XMP High Frequency Support and try, either Level 1, 2 or 3.

Did you get two 32GB kits?
I got 4 16 GB

I got 4 16 GB
That is why you encountered that issue.
Mixing RAM running in dual channel mode is not recommended
Even if you use similar models, is not recommended to mix different RAM modules.
To avoid issues, modules with identical specifications found on a RAM kit should be used when running in multi-channel mode.
It is hard to predict the outcome when you mix and match modules that were not tested to work together. A motherboard could even refuse to work all together.
The RAM that goes into a RAM kit (package) has been tested to work together. There are times that different RAM modules, even if they look similar, and have the same model they could have different IC chips brands.
Manufacturers don’t guarantee mixing or adding one RAM modules to another, even when they are the "exact same" model.
There are many memory companies (e.g. Kingston/HyperX) and only three DRAM chips manufacturers (Micron, Samsung, and Hynix) .
A memory company like Kingston/HyperX might sell the same RAM module with chips from different DRAM chips manufacturers or internal timings that differ.
Sometimes they might play nicely with one another and some other times they just refuse to work.

Solution
Jan 23, 2021
all the same as the link i left eralier - HyperX Fury HX432C16FB3AK2/32 Memoria DIMM DDR4, 32 GB, (Kit 2x16 GB) 3200 MHz, CL16 RGB - i got 1 kit already got the other one to get to 64