[SOLVED] 4 beep reboot loop

Feb 7, 2019
Hello. Everything worked fine yesterday. I swapped cases and rebooked everything up to get no bios and just a boot loop with 4 long beeps and a quick beep as it shuts down. I have led fans connected molex. 1 out of 3 fans only lights up a quarter of the way during boot process. Nothing shows up on the monitor. Everything in the system is the exact same besides adding the fans. Heres my specs:
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/BBotteron/saved/cbpbvK

Solution
Memory issue, usually. Remove all the memory with the power off. Then, install one stick in the DDR4_1 DIMM slot. Make sure there is no debris or foreign particles in the slot.

Power on. If same error, power off and try the other stick. Same error still, try the other slot. If no slots, and neither stick works, then it's probably a motherboard issue but it can certainly be other issues such as bent pins on the motherboard however that would be unlikely unless you've had the CPU out of the socket in the recent past.

Changing cases could have worked something free so double check every connection including the 24 pin and 8 pin power connectors to the motherboard and double check that the CPU cooler is evenly tightened all the way...
Memory issue, usually. Remove all the memory with the power off. Then, install one stick in the DDR4_1 DIMM slot. Make sure there is no debris or foreign particles in the slot.

Power on. If same error, power off and try the other stick. Same error still, try the other slot. If no slots, and neither stick works, then it's probably a motherboard issue but it can certainly be other issues such as bent pins on the motherboard however that would be unlikely unless you've had the CPU out of the socket in the recent past.

Changing cases could have worked something free so double check every connection including the 24 pin and 8 pin power connectors to the motherboard and double check that the CPU cooler is evenly tightened all the way around. Too tight, or too tight in one spot can cause the CPU to "cock" in the socket and break contact with some pins.

Solution
Feb 7, 2019
Will do. I unhooked everything, including cpu (removed TP and reapplied)
, besides the RAM. I will pull these out to make sure they work and I have a second set of RAM to try. Could possibly be cpu pin as I was thinking since I did take it out and clean it and put back in. Also just noticed in the manual theres suppose to be LEDs on the mobo to indicate problems. <never mind about LEDs..wrong model>

Feb 7, 2019
Thank you luckily it was just one and I got the mobo 2 years ago so didnt want to buy a new one unless had to.

-> Perfect solution for old mobo that doesnt matter if it gets ruined or not when the replacement is rather cheap lol