my mining rig consists of:
  • QWERTY B250 with 12 PCIe slots
  • intel LGA1151 skylake
  • RAM 8 gb
  • SSD sata 512 gb
  • 1x PSU 2000 watt
  • 4x RTX 3090
  • 4x GTX 1660
I use t-rex miner 0.24.2 and I can only utilize 53-60% pl of all GPUs. The cases are:
  • when I increase pl to 70%, windows goes blue and restarts
  • when I overclock one or more RTX under 53-60%, t-rex shows error warning, closes the miner and one or more GPU won't be detected so I must restart the rig.
have anyone ever experienced the same issue? or could anyone help me to solve this? Thank you.

Last edited:
Solution
1x PSU 2000 watt
Indeed very suspicious, I have never yet encountered a branded 2K watt PSU in use for a mining rig.

Hmmm your Qwerty B250 motherboard
I could not find a support page for this. Googling it, it seems to be in popular use in Indonesia.
I highly suspect that Qwerty motherboard is just a Chinese home grown electronic, but has no proper driver support. I cannot find the website for the "Qwerty" brand either.
Who knows as well if there's any other inherent issues with that Qwerty motherboard such as faulty power delivery system/VRMs or any other defect.

Better alternative GPU-mining motherboards.
https://www.techradar.com/best/mining-motherboards
1x PSU 2000 watt
Brand and model?

Is it some garbage PSU like
T-F-Skywindintl-2000W-Atx-12V-Eth-Coin-Mining-Miner-Voeding-Pc-Voeding-8-Grafische-Kaarten.jpg

or

1200x714.jpg

?

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2021
Hi,

I added another psu (corsair rm750) to the existing 2000w psu, and there’s no difference.
I started over and tried to add one by one gpu, starting with 3090. all 4x 3090s run well mining, but when I added 1x 1660, my rig crashed. the blue screen message is whea uncorrectable error. I browsed that it might occur due to cpu error, but I have no idea why only happens when I mix 1660 and 3090.

please help

1x PSU 2000 watt
Indeed very suspicious, I have never yet encountered a branded 2K watt PSU in use for a mining rig.

I could not find a support page for this. Googling it, it seems to be in popular use in Indonesia.
I highly suspect that Qwerty motherboard is just a Chinese home grown electronic, but has no proper driver support. I cannot find the website for the "Qwerty" brand either.
Who knows as well if there's any other inherent issues with that Qwerty motherboard such as faulty power delivery system/VRMs or any other defect.

Better alternative GPU-mining motherboards.
https://www.techradar.com/best/mining-motherboards

Solution
its a rebrand, search for BTC 250 gladiator ES which is china :p

Reactions: avg9956