Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2020
hello guys ,,, i really need your help ,,, let me explain to you .... i have
GPU: GTX 1660 TI
CPU:i7-4770
16GB Ram DD3 1333mhz
MB:Gigabyte H87-HD3
first 2 weeks of using the gtx 1660 ti i used to get 110 fps . but now im geting 45-55 FPS on Warzone on very low or low or med or high settings,,whatever the settings i get the same fps . i have checked the temperatures and they are fine. I have installed latest drivers and checked the power management settings for both nvidia and windows and set them to maximum power, i have 1200W psu and updated bios ... even i formatted my windows and installed a fresh one still the same ... gpu usage 50-60% .... if anyone can help me how can i fix this cuz my game is really unplayable ..45-55 fps and droping ..lagging ..all of those stuff..ty guys <3

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your 1200W PSU? You might want to download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site, then use DDU to remove your GPU drivers and then manually install the drivers for your GPU in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

See if that alleviates your issue. Just for the sake of relevance, what BIOS version are you currently on? Version for your OS?

Nov 21, 2020
ty for replaying Lutfij ... i did everything ,, i have the latest bios update ,,, win10 64 ,, i have the latest gpu driver ,,, i tried to use 600W psu ,,, same thing ,,, nothing changed ,,

Oct 2, 2020
hello guys ,,, i really need your help ,,, let me explain to you .... i have
GPU: GTX 1660 TI
CPU:i7-4770
16GB Ram DD3 1333mhz
MB:Gigabyte H87-HD3
first 2 weeks of using the gtx 1660 ti i used to get 110 fps . but now im geting 45-55 FPS on Warzone on very low or low or med or high settings,,whatever the settings i get the same fps . i have checked the temperatures and they are fine. I have installed latest drivers and checked the power management settings for both nvidia and windows and set them to maximum power, i have 1200W psu and updated bios ... even i formatted my windows and installed a fresh one still the same ... gpu usage 50-60% .... if anyone can help me how can i fix this cuz my game is really unplayable ..45-55 fps and droping ..lagging ..all of those stuff..ty guys <3
well, i think i would delete all drivers for it then reinstall them, you have probably already done that but i will say it again. You said you have had it for 2 weeks then if the problem persists just return i think that would be the smart thing to do.

Dec 30, 2020
Hi, I have the same exact problem and have looked at forums for 10 hours or more and cant find an answer. I was wondering what you did to solve this problem or have you returned your gpu? Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.