49,689 registry errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenEli

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015
After being bugged by repeated pop-ups about windows not being genuine (I am using a laptop backup of windows 7 on a desktop, it works fine other than popups), and being recommended a £100 package to clear up these errors to prevent "a point of no return", as said by a Microsoft tech assistant, who wanted to sell me this product. Should I do anything, and if so, what?

Preecher

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006
You have a virus. Dont let them take control of your PC if they ask. This is a SCAM! Tell them to find a tall building and jump off. MS would never call or contact you and ask for money.

You probably want to wipe the PC ad reinstall windows. You can try to clean with anti-virus and maybe get lucky,

After being bugged by repeated pop-ups about windows not being genuine (I am using a laptop backup of windows 7 on a desktop, it works fine other than popups)
One (1) Windows 7 license allows just one (1) installation and activation on one (1) computer.

We cannot help you like this, you have to buy other copy win7. I closed this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.