Aug 28, 2024
SPEXS:
THERMALTAKE 600W 80 BRONZE
AMD RYZEN 3600 + STOCK COOLER
A520M-HDV ASROCK MOTHERBOARD
2, 1 TERABYTE HDD’s
DIYpc CASE
PEADEN RX 580

when I boot my pc, I hear five beeps, followed by a single beep (the internet claims that this is the no output/input, and then the single beep being test successful)

swapping for a 1030 card give output and allows me to boot into windows.

the motherboard has used the newest beta version (3.51), the newest stable (3.5) and (2.1) and (3.0) temps are fine, secure boot isn’t on + csm is on (has been tried on/off

I tried removing the amd drivers to make sure adding the 1030 didn’t do anything (still the beeps)

I was having a cpu problem with a different cpu before (the 4500) but I was still getting output, when I was switching between the two I was still getting output between the two, not to mention I’ve also cleared the cmos.

I’ve reseated it mutiple times, I cannot test it in another system but I know it worked not even half a day ago, my power supply has time and time again had output with no problem on this card, my case Is on my bed, but it’s standing normally, with everything intact so nothing should be shorting, I know my CPU isn’t Bent because as I said I was able to boot into windows 10 with my 1030, and the asrock a520m-hdv only has one slot so it’s not like I can do anything there.

Ive made sure the 6 pin is in, I’ve tried different cables all with no luck. I’ve been turning my
Monitor on first as I heard it’s an unwritten rule sometimes, that hasn’t done anything either though. and trust me, my hdmi is plugged into my graphics card —> monitor

I’ve also ended up using three different hdmi cables, I’ve looked through different settings in bios, with no avail, currently I loaded UEFI bios, and I’m just on the default.

any idea at all to what it could be? niche or common, I’ll take whatever I can get, please and thank you.

Aug 28, 2024
with the 1030 I can boot into windows, advanced options, etc, if that’s what you mean

as for the RX 580, I haven’t had any output at all whatsoever.