5 beeps afer OC my ryzen 1600, but pc works fine

Jan 27, 2019
Hello, at the beginning i want to apologize for my twisted language, im not native.
My computer after overclocking works just fine except one small problem, sometimes pc at the boot gives 5 short beeps. In beeps codes it means CPU error, i OC my ryzen just slightly, to 3,7 GHz and 1.29V? MOBO just rounded it to 1.2875V? i dont remember. I also OC RAM memory.
I have 2 kingstone ddr4 4gb 2133MHz and Goodram 4gb 2133MHz and its works on XMP profile as 2400MHz in dual chanel.

Should i ignore the beeps? Or maybe there is any solution.
My spec.
asrock ab350 pro4 (bios p5.40 the newest)
ryzen 1600
8gb ram
rtx 2070 - ye overkill, but gonna build better mashine after few months
psu SilentiumPC 500W vero l2 - you might think that one is bad but acutally it is pretty good valued PSU, not one from black list.

InfoSponge16

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016
Your MB is detecting a CPU fault. I wouldn't ignore the fault. The overclock, or one of your settings is probably the reason for the fault.

With windows 7, this is very useful.

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/askperf/2012/02/08/using-resource-monitor-to-troubleshoot-windows-performance-issues-part-2/

Not sure if W10 has this feature.

Your overclock doesn't seem that high, but the board doesn't like something. You can double check your settings. The voltage could be an issue.

If you can run that diagnostic utility when you get the beep codes, it might tell you something extra that could be helpful in determining your problem.

Jan 27, 2019
idk why but it warns my that my entire pc i running at very low performance. something like your cpu/gpu/hard drive/memory is running at low performance and it might cause instability. But pc i running smothly. What the hell is goin on

InfoSponge16

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016
Lol...Not sure why its telling you that, but the diagnostics is very in depth. You could be just scratching the surface of the tool. You can check each category and see why it says your PC is running poorly. Each category will show you performance numbers.

There are options to see what type of faults you have. So for instance, if one category says CPU, then expand the stats for CPU. It will show you numbers, then look for faults. It will give you a detailed rundown of your whole PC.

Jan 27, 2019
It, cant be cpu oc cuz i set it to default, and just rise ram freq. to 2400mhz and it still beeps, the weird thing is, if i turn of my pc, for an hour, and than power it up it does not beep, but after a night of turned off pc when i power it up it beeps. jesus im lost. i guess that i just reset my bios, dont touch anything and make sure what cause the beeps