[SOLVED] 5 Long Beep Gigbyte H110-H

Cooper_3

Commendable
Jul 8, 2016
So on startup, I get 5 long beeps from my motherboard and then it restarts, now I've researched it and I'm quite sure it's due to my CPU.
I'm just confused because I have been playing games these last few days fine, no issues and no dip in performance but now I try and turn it on and this?

Solution
What is you full system spec apart from the motherboard? And is that GA-H110M-H?

What brand and model is the PSU?

Reseat RAM module/s. Does the RAM slots lock on both sides with latches or is it one of those Gigabyte boards where it just locks on one side? If just one side you'll have to push the non-locking side of the RAM down first with some force, then place the other side in and lock it into place with the latch.

Are you sure about the beeps being long or short? Five short beeps on Gigabyte boards might indicate problem with RTC. Try to reset the CMOS (BIOS) to default values.

Cooper_3

Commendable
Jul 8, 2016
So on startup, I get 5 long beeps from my motherboard and then it restarts, now I've researched it and I'm quite sure it's due to my CPU.
I'm just confused because I have been playing games these last few days fine, no issues and no dip in performance but now I try and turn it on and this?
Essentially I'm asking, do I just need to replace it now?

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
What is you full system spec apart from the motherboard? And is that GA-H110M-H?

What brand and model is the PSU?

Reseat RAM module/s. Does the RAM slots lock on both sides with latches or is it one of those Gigabyte boards where it just locks on one side? If just one side you'll have to push the non-locking side of the RAM down first with some force, then place the other side in and lock it into place with the latch.

Are you sure about the beeps being long or short? Five short beeps on Gigabyte boards might indicate problem with RTC. Try to reset the CMOS (BIOS) to default values.

Solution