500-600$ Gaming PC Build

Jolly Wingo

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016
I want to play games with this build. Right now looking at PUBG and BF1. Watched a video on youtube that recommended some parts. I want to replace certain parts with my current PC. I'm from the US. I'm ordering the new parts off of amazon.

New Parts:

*ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini, ZT-P10600A-10L, 6GB GDDR5 VR Ready Super Compact Gaming Graphics Card

*ASRock A320M-DGS Motherboard

*AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler

*1 8GB DDR4 RAM (any suggestions for what brand?)

Old Parts:

*ACER case 7"x15"

*PSU says Max Watts 450W

*1 TB HDD

So my first question is will they work together? Also the seller says the MOBO is ATX but I think it is micro ATX. Should I get the larger version of the graphics card, since this build was meant for a smaller tower?

I have this posted on reddit also and they have answered some of my questions. One guy told me the 3GB graphics card would basically be the same as the 6GB. What do you guys think about that?

Thank you for your time.

Solution
1. Get a B350 MB, otherwise you lose the meaning of buying Ryzen: OC
2. G.Skill or Corsair are popular brands, get 2x4 gb in a pack, Ryzen loves dual channel and fast, 3000+ preferred. at least 2400
3. What PSU model is it? Some may require a replacement for your new GPU
4. A320M - > Micro ATX, gpu size doesn't matter for MB, more related to case size.
5. 6gb is definitely better with doubled Vram and more CUDA cores.
1. Get a B350 MB, otherwise you lose the meaning of buying Ryzen: OC
2. G.Skill or Corsair are popular brands, get 2x4 gb in a pack, Ryzen loves dual channel and fast, 3000+ preferred. at least 2400
3. What PSU model is it? Some may require a replacement for your new GPU
4. A320M - > Micro ATX, gpu size doesn't matter for MB, more related to case size.
5. 6gb is definitely better with doubled Vram and more CUDA cores.

Solution