Question 6750 XT Gigabyte or Powercolor?

Jan 5, 2023
I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should buy the 6750 XT Aorus Elite or the Red Devil. The Red Devil has a higher boost clock (by 90MHz), but it is larger, has a shorter warranty period and consumes more power. What do you think?

zinkles

Commendable
Aug 24, 2022
If it has 2 years less warranty, then you should probably go with the 6750 XT, because ususally, you could get atleast 1 problem with the graphics card within a 2-3yr period. Also, the more power consumption will require more cooling, and a adequate power supply. If you don't have a propper ventilation through your PC , it could be a problem in the future.

Thus, I recommend the 6750 XT Aorus Elite

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
If it has 2 years less warranty, then you should probably go with the 6750 XT, because ususally, you could get atleast 1 problem with the graphics card within a 2-3yr period. Also, the more power consumption will require more cooling, and a adequate power supply. If you don't have a propper ventilation through your PC , it could be a problem in the future.

Thus, I recommend the 6750 XT Aorus Elite
If you don't have a problem in a year chances are it will live for a longtime.
The powerColor is higher power consumption by a bit because of the higher boost speed, it also comes with a better cooler.

Also no a video card having a problem within 2 to 3 year span is not normal.

TRENDING THREADS