Question 7.1 Surround Sound option not showing in Windows 11 ?

SYNDICATE22_1

Honorable
Sep 5, 2016
My current Headset is the Logitech G733 wireless with 7.1 surround sound compatible. I haven't had an issue with it until a few days ago, I'm currently on the latest windows 11 version
and noticed that I can't select the 7.1 Surround sound option when I configure my speakers in sound options all its saying now is just stereo, I don't have the choice of changing it anymore.
I am using the Logitech G Hub app and the surround sound is turned on but still cannot change it in the windows speaker settings. I have tried almost everything to fix this issue like uninstalling
the drivers and reinstalling the, uninstalled G Hub and reinstalled nothing , I'm stumped and cannot for the life of me fix it...

Colif

Win 11 Master
try this answer, could be you need to use LGS instead of Hub

SYNDICATE22_1

Honorable
Sep 5, 2016
try this answer, could be you need to use LGS instead of Hub

It’s never been an issue before using Logitech G Hub, windows 11 updated automatically and has changed since then but I will try this thanks for the reply

SYNDICATE22_1

Honorable
Sep 5, 2016
You could try headset on another PC and see if it has same problems?

I had a G913 Keybaord and G Hub didn't always play well with it for a while anyway.

I tried the headset on a laptop with windows 10 pro and worked completely fine. Its just after windows 11 has updated that it wont recognize it has 7.1 surround sound

Colif

Win 11 Master
So they show as 7.1 in the settings on win 10?
as win 11 just shows stereo there for my sound but My sound controlled by realtek and it shows 5.1
ZmVZQCT.jpg

could be its meant to be controlled by Logitech software.