Question 7 out of 8 gb ram taken?

Black_Jesus

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2016
Hello there, hope everyone is doing well. I am just curious if I am reading this right, where it says "available physical memory". I have two sticks of DDR4 2666Mhz UDIMM Non-ECC RAM. I just bought this used OptiPlex 7060 and put a PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile graphics card in. For some reason last night it was working and I had a good 50-60FPS in RuneScape 3, but now I'm having less FPS (albeit consistently) , so I am worried something updated and made it worse. But, my main concern right now is the seemingly very low amount of RAM available (which is what I think might be causing the lower FPS than last night).

If someone could help me out and if it really is only 1GB available, point me to some RAM I could buy that would be compatible. I'm not sure the motherboard specs but the RAM I mentioned before is what came with the PC. If it matters at all, I have a 200w PSU (OEM for 7060) and I did limit the GPU to -50% power but now it reverted to normal, and when I put it back, it was the same FPS as running at 0% (default).

EDIT: Oops, forgot to include picture, lmao. View: https://i.imgur.com/juCoLBn.png
juCoLBn.png

Last edited: