Question 75" OLED Display as Monitor Recommendations

kittonian

Reputable
Mar 11, 2015
I am looking for a 75" or above, OLED display that can mount on a wall and be used for both video conferencing, and a second display via Airplay (or AppleTV).

My biggest concerns are true 4:4:4 so there's no color compression, and a very short input lag time so I do not experience ghosting or anomalies.

I have tried calling NEC and they had no idea how to answer these questions, so I tried calling LG and they said they would have an engineer get back with me in an hour and that never happened.

Price is not a concern.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I am looking for a 75" or above, OLED display that can mount on a wall and be used for both video conferencing, and a second display via Airplay (or AppleTV).

My biggest concerns are true 4:4:4 so there's no color compression, and a very short input lag time so I do not experience ghosting or anomalies.

I have tried calling NEC and they had no idea how to answer these questions, so I tried calling LG and they said they would have an engineer get back with me in an hour and that never happened.

Price is not a concern.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
I believe the LG OLED TVs use 4:4:4. They offer a 77" model and they have HDMI 2.1 inputs, at least for the C9 version. The TV is a native 120Hz refresh rate and the input lag is quite low.

I have the C8 and it is amazing and the C9's image processor is slightly better than the C8 so image quality is marginaly better.

kittonian

Reputable
Mar 11, 2015
I appreciate that but I really need some real world experience using a 75" or above display in the manner I described in my original post. If anyone can shed some light on this it would really help.

I appreciate that but I really need some real world experience using a 75" or above display in the manner I described in my original post. If anyone can shed some light on this it would really help.
https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/c9-oled at the bottom of the review under inputs it says "The LG OLED C9 has outstanding low input lag, great for gaming, and supports the majority of common input formats. New this year is support for 1440p input, an Auto Low Latency mode for gaming, and eARC support. All supported resolutions can also display chroma 4:4:4 without any issues, which is great for PC use."