[SOLVED] 75hz not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2021
I recently bought a 75hz monitor and i noticed that it displaying 60fps. I've went into the nvidia control panel and looked if i could change the refresh rate from there but i can't it's stuck at 60fps also i'm using a dvi cable
Monitor: AOC 24B2XDM

jasonf2

Distinguished
Refresh rate and fps is not the same thing. If the refresh rate is sticking in the control panel at 60hz then I would suggest looking for a driver for your monitor. The drivers on monitors don't really do anything but let the video card know what the available configurations are, but if you are running a generic setting sometimes they don't give you all of the settings you need. If you are seeing a cap of 60 fps in a game ore something else showing frame rate that is unrelated to your refresh rate of the monitor. If that is the case you are dealing with a card / cpu unable to support higher framerates or a framerate cap in the software.

May 20, 2021
A frissítési gyakoriság és az fps nem ugyanaz. Ha a frissítési gyakoriság a vezérlőpulton 60 Hz-en áll, akkor azt javaslom, hogy keressen illesztőprogramot a monitorhoz. A monitorok illesztőprogramjai valójában nem csinálnak semmit, de tudatják a videokártyával, hogy milyen konfigurációk állnak rendelkezésre, de ha általános beállítást futtat, néha nem adják meg az összes szükséges beállítást. Ha egy játékércben 60 képkocka / s sebességű sapkát lát, valami mást mutat, amely a képfrissítéssel nem függ össze a monitor frissítési gyakoriságával. Ebben az esetben egy olyan kártyával / CPU-val van dolgod, amely nem képes támogatni a magasabb képkockasebességet, vagy a képkocka-fedéllel a szoftverben.
1050ti

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.