Question 7900XTX shows up with error 43

Oct 3, 2023
Hello there, i just recently made a new build with an 7900XTX, nitro+, and when plugging it in it does not get recognised by adrenalin software and in device manager it shows up with error 43.
Is there any way i can fix this? or do i have to RMA the gpu?

Colif

Win 11 Master
error 43 means software having trouble with the GPU or its software.

Can you install drivers to it yet? Cards that won't accept drivers are usually not good.

Since its brand new, I would return. You shouldn't ever have problems with new hardware. Just get another Nitro, it was probably just a bad one. :)

Oct 3, 2023
error 43 means software having trouble with the GPU or its software.

Can you install drivers to it yet? Cards that won't accept drivers are usually not good.

Since its brand new, I would return. You shouldn't ever have problems with new hardware. Just get another Nitro, it was probably just a bad one. :)
when the card works (usually after reseating it) i can install the drivers just fine, the card runs flawlessly (albeit when it works)
I also sent the card back to the retailer for testing, and they said that they had zero issues with the card and that the card ran all benchmarks and did not show up with error 43 even once.
Could this be an error on my end? for example with incompatible settings, or hardware etc.