[SOLVED] 8 gb ram and 5.96 usable

Dec 2, 2019
i have A hp pavilion 590-p0076 with Ryzen 2400g and gtx 1650 with 8 gb ram but it says 5.96 usable i think It is my Vega 11 but in bios there are no options to change vram for it so what do i do

Solution
so its HP laptop
copy paste from HP:
Riddle_Decipher HP Support Agent
Welcome to HP Community!

Adding it to the future release may be an option depending on the requirement of such an option, however, HP recommends you use the computer the way it is, as the VRAM is optimized to the best performance your device can work on, the settings are system managed and cannot be changed manually.

If you have slow performance as such, please use the below link for troubleshooting steps that should help.

The best way to resolve the issue is by using the HP Guided Troubleshooter:

CLICK HERE FOR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS

(simply select your description of the issue from the...
so its HP laptop
copy paste from HP:
Riddle_Decipher HP Support Agent
Welcome to HP Community!

Adding it to the future release may be an option depending on the requirement of such an option, however, HP recommends you use the computer the way it is, as the VRAM is optimized to the best performance your device can work on, the settings are system managed and cannot be changed manually.

If you have slow performance as such, please use the below link for troubleshooting steps that should help.

The best way to resolve the issue is by using the HP Guided Troubleshooter:

CLICK HERE FOR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS

(simply select your description of the issue from the bottom of the screen to gain access to the next set of steps that should resolve your concern).

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

as far i can tell it was posted 4 months ago, u can check if there are any available BIOS updates, if not...well...

Solution