Question 800gb storage left, can't install MEmu Emulator..

nwgamelover

Distinguished
May 25, 2014
..because I can't get past a message saying I need 2gb reserved.

MEmu installs fine, and it's an Android Emulator I want to try so I can play an android version of a game on my PC.

Can someone tell me what the issue might be? I get confused about the whole storage/memory thing and wonder if it's memory (lack thereof) causing the issue.

Any help appreciated, and pics/info on my system below:

HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop Computer, AMD Ryzen 3 2200G, AMD Radeon RX 550, 8GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, Windows 10 (version info below as well)

Ok, need to get the photos to a URL, bbs. Ok, can't put my pictures up. Sorry, but I would still appreciate any help or suggestions. I can describe the issue if you need more info, thank you so much, Denise

Last edited:

nwgamelover

Distinguished
May 25, 2014
I'm wondering if this is worth the trouble. Do you use it by chance? I'm guessing that I have to open the game on my android in order for it to "cast the screen" or something like that. I've seen a couple of videos, and read some as well on the emulators but they leave out a lot of info that beginners like me could use.

MEmu doesn't have ads with it's free use, so I liked that idea. I've been dying to play The Room, Old Sins but Fireproof only built it it for android, and maybe IOS. Don't care about the latter.

Is that the partition thing you are talking about when mentioning Virtual Storage? I can look some of this up now, but if you have any suggestions (further) I'll check back:) Thanks so much for taking the time to help me:)