80cfm SP fan VS 60cfm AF fan front case

G

HI,

I describe my problem. I bought the box Evolv ATX glass with 3 x PH-F140SP fan. They are SP fan, two of these are in the front case and there is no hard drive cage in the front, so I figured it was better to have AF fan.
I think about be quiet pure wings 2 140 with 61.2 CFM but looking at spec of phanteks fan, I saw 81.2 CFM. The Phanteks and Be quiet fan are both at 19dba max.

My question is: Is it better to have SP fan with a high CFM, or AF fan but with a little less of CFM ?

Thanks.

Solution
the Phanteks PH-F140SP is one of the best fans overall. also the "SP" is not for static pressure, but to distinguish form the XP (PWM) & the MP (Radiator fans) lines by Phanteks.

furthermore compared to the Pure Wings, the Phanteks use a way better bearing (magnetic barometic instead of rifle)
the direct opponent from BeQuiet would be the Silent Wings series which push less air (as the pure wings) but doing so at 16dBa.

overall, for 140mm fans, it doesn't get better than the PH-F140SP (or the Noctua NF-A14 flx)
the Phanteks PH-F140SP is one of the best fans overall. also the "SP" is not for static pressure, but to distinguish form the XP (PWM) & the MP (Radiator fans) lines by Phanteks.

furthermore compared to the Pure Wings, the Phanteks use a way better bearing (magnetic barometic instead of rifle)
the direct opponent from BeQuiet would be the Silent Wings series which push less air (as the pure wings) but doing so at 16dBa.

overall, for 140mm fans, it doesn't get better than the PH-F140SP (or the Noctua NF-A14 flx)

Solution
G

Thanks ! I thought SP was for static pressure like corsair SP series fan