[SOLVED] 850W Corsair RM850x with 3080 Cable Install

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

All the 8pin connectors on the PSU are either for EPS connectors/cables for the motherboard and/or the 8pin PCIe connectors on the GPU, while the 6pin connectors on the PSU are for peripherals like SATA/molex devices.

I'd connect the EPS under the 18pin connector and then run a PCIe from the part you circled red. If you look to the left of the 8pin clusters just above the part labelled 4+4CPU, you have 2x 8pin connectors. So to the left half of the PSU, you can use the 8pin connectors for PCIe...your GPU, the right half you can have them for the CPU, helps you with cablemanagement as well.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

All the 8pin connectors on the PSU are either for EPS connectors/cables for the motherboard and/or the 8pin PCIe connectors on the GPU, while the 6pin connectors on the PSU are for peripherals like SATA/molex devices.

I'd connect the EPS under the 18pin connector and then run a PCIe from the part you circled red. If you look to the left of the 8pin clusters just above the part labelled 4+4CPU, you have 2x 8pin connectors. So to the left half of the PSU, you can use the 8pin connectors for PCIe...your GPU, the right half you can have them for the CPU, helps you with cablemanagement as well.

Solution
Jun 7, 2022
Hello and thank u for Answering.
So i can leave the 3080 like that? Sry not that good with Pc Building. My Case is closed so Cable Management is not that Important for me.

Last edited: