8krai memory Crash

I Just purchased a New 512 ram PC 2100 for my computer. I have now
(1) 512 Pc2100
(2) 256 PC 2100

If I install all the memory my internet and online games crash
everytime. If I run either the one 512 or the two 256 I have no
problems.. Why would using all 3 cause problems.

I have tried to run with one 512 and one 256 and the problems just
takes longer to pop up but it still does. Any Help??!?

Darr of Kithacor

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

Must be a compitibility issue between the ram sticks. I had the same thing
once on an old bx chipset board. Lock ups like crazy and would not pass
memtest. I had one stick of 128mb and two sticks of 64mb. Either of the
128 would work but not together. I ended up trading the two 64's in for
another 128 and all was well.

DaveL