980ti Strix pcie 6+2 Power cables lost ,New psu ?

Leosan17

Commendable
Feb 21, 2016
I just upgrade the GeForce GT 430 with 1 asus 980ti strix. My power supply is the SuperFlower 650W SF-650R14HE. The problem now is that i dont have the right cables to power this gpu.First time i try to upgrade something on my pc and tried to learn as much as i can to do it safely but here i need help.
This psu have the options for pcie 6+2 cables but the guy who sold me the pc didnt install them on the psu because was not needed at that time.Now i lost contact with him so iam in need to find a solution.
Here are some pictures of the psu and the cables i need.
If anyone knows where to find them i would be saving a lot of money from buying a new psu.

i will need 2 of these for the connection on the gpu

14-PCI-E.jpg

and on the other end these types of screw/socket/pins.I have 6 more sockets to use.

IMG_20160221_183432014_181828.jpg

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
you will have to either see if you can buy the cables separately or get a new power supply. you might be able to find someone selling them or perhaps a company that makes them for that power supply. they do have to be made for your power supply so just any generic cables won't work.

might be able to find a used seller with the cables after their psu died or something like that. otherwise you will have to get a new psu to have all the cables.

Leosan17

Commendable
Feb 21, 2016
Thank you , it seems that my last chance is to search in small local pc computer shops and ask if by mistake have some under the bench.If i will not find the cables will probably best to go for a 750w psu ?

@Lucas
The system is 6years old,
Motherboard: Intel DP55WB,
Cpu: 2.93 gigahertz Intel Core i7 870,
Ram: 8gb
Psu: 650w,
Gpu: GT 430 upgrading now to 980ti,
Monitor: SyncMaster BX2431 upgrading now to asus pg279q,
Drives: 2tb hhd, 1ssd 120gb and intalling now one ssd 500gb.

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer to see if you can get an extra? If not, I was thinking like ko888 that you should browse some of the sleeved cable manufacturers and see if they make that cable for your PSU. Some examples, in addition to moddiy.com include cablemod.com, icemodz.com, & frozencpu.com. Maybe there is an ebay "parts only" listing for your same psu.