9NDA3 and mini heatsinks

I have just buy a 9NDA3+ mobo all is set up but now i have 8 mini
heatsinks and i dont know where to put them ... If you know where they
go please let me know , if you have somme pictures it will be easly

Thx all

Emmanuel Parent

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

They probably are for attaching to the power mosfets by the cpu socket.
Probably not necessary.

DaveL