A Complete Video Walkthrough of BlackBerry 10 OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
smooth? yes. i'm happy.

This looks awesome. I really hope people take a liking to it. Thankfully this one won't need some form of antivirus like the virus ridden android. I mean really, antivirus on a phone? This is where iOS and Blackberry shine.

klarkmdb

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2008
The Blackberry really does have an inclination to being used as a professional tool, and for personal too. (tho i've never owned one... yet).

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
Not that impressive as chudei said maps app never loaded and presenter was pretty mum on commenting about whos providing the service on the backend.

Did not like the keyboard as it did not really seem to give a clear indication of the key being pressed. Also key spacing looked pretty tight.

xaephod

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2007
Looks ok. I don't see it as anything new or innovative. Maybe it will save RIM, we shall see. I won't be getting one. Very happy with my Android.

homiedontrightclick

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
Nice try. Really. But I think iOS and Android are too well entrenched and have too many fans now. I just don't see BlackBerry as being able to move in and care out its own space. There really isn't much left to do with cell phones. Make them faster? Increase screen size? Til when though? Till you have a small tablet/phone hybrid? Theres nothing for them to do/invent to stand out in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.