A couple of mod cases

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

As long as it functions - a cool form only makes it better. I like PC mods
anyway. There's more Lian Li modding stuf at:
http://www.so-trickcomputers.com/

--

Something extravagant that would be pretty cool is this:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/pcmods/cases/6169/

--
"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks that have no vices have very few
virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Stacey

Ablang wrote:

> As long as it functions - a cool form only makes it better. I like PC
> mods
> anyway. There's more Lian Li modding stuf at:
> http://www.so-trick <snip advert>

Where? Looks like a retail store with no info to me..
--

Stacey