[SOLVED] "a disk error occurred"

Mar 18, 2020
Hello everyone!
Sinc e 3 days i have a problem with my PC.
So 3 days ago my pc has been frozen, so i restarted it by pushing the power button for aome seconds.
After that my pc starts and the ASROCK windows appears, and shortly after that the message "a disk error occurred". The hard disk is shown in bios, but still it doenst boot up to windows.

Pc Hardware:
ASROCK 760GM-HDV
TOSHIBA P3000 500GB HDD
GEFROCE GTX1650
2x 8GB RAM

The solutions i tried.
-resetting bios to default
-changing the bios priority
-booting from usb
-changing the RAM slots
-checked all cables

To the booting from usb:
I installed windows 10 per iso on a 1tb usb hard drive. So i booted the computer per usb, at first it boots up until the windows logo and the wheel shows up. After the appereance the screen went black and then to blue (without any letters).

So i tried to boot the usb with the "boot-repair-disc" program, that worked put and i tried to repair the boot up. Didnt worked aswell, still got the "a disk error occurred" message.
I am not experience with hard- and software at all. Maybe someone could help me. Cause the datas on the hard drive are pretty important for me 😟

Thanks everyone in advance!

And i apologize for my bad english skills

Mar 18, 2020
I have another Question:
So i made a bootable USB Flash Drive (1TB Toshiba drive)
I booted it up at the start, the Windows Logo and the Wheel appears.
Shortly after that, the screen is going black , 2 - 3 Mins later the screens goes Blue without any letters, just clean Blue.
I am afraid that the SSD i already bought will not work too. Does anyone has any idea where the Problem is?
Thanks in advance !

D

Deleted member 14196

A 1 TB USB flash drive? No such thing I have no idea what you’re doing and if you want help describe the steps you are taking to install windows