[SOLVED] A hard disk read error occurred press ctrl alt del

Aug 11, 2019
After installing Windows 7, which i was installing drvers, until it froze at the login screen when i logged on. I decided to do a Force Restart the computer. But when i booted the PC, it said: "A Hard Disk error has occurred, press ctrl altdel to restart." After that i restared and put in a Windows 7 Boot CD, I tried to reinstall, but my Hard Disk wont show up at all. Not even in command prompt, Last known config did not work, Safe mode did not work.
My specs are:
CPU: Intel Core i7
RAM: 8GB
Manufacturer: ASUStek
Display: Intel Graphics 4000

any fix?

Last time i posted this everyone ignored my question, so just bear with me. After installing a WiFi driver for Windows 7, i restarted, and my computer froze at the login screen when i logged on, so i decided to do a Force Hard restart. But when i started my computer, it said: A disk read error has occurred, Press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart. So i did, and i inserted a Windows 7 Boot Disk, i the only thing i was greeted with was a black screen with a mouse cursor. This time i removed the hard drive and repeat, now when i reinserted my hard drive it does not show, i refresh and nothing. Any help please, i need this urgent for school.

My Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7
RAM: 8GB

i really need help with my pc, but every time i post something i get no response.
I really need my pc for school. i have no hope.

Last edited: