A Printer Performs Gotye's ''Somebody That I Used to Know''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Jane, seriously... printer???? If you cannot make a distinction between a printer and a scanner, how could you write for a technical site?

luciferano

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
I don't have one like the model in the video, but I'm pretty sure that it's a scanner. It doesn't look like it also has printing capabilities to me, but IDK.

cRACKmONKEY421

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2010
LOL!
Someone had way too much time. I feel a bit like I have too much free time on my hands after watching the whole thing. Good job, but yea.. WTF is this for? Seems like a lot of work to get some internet trolls to LOL :)

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]nukemaster[/nom]I could be wrong, but is that not a scanner?I remember that noise. Good old HP. Please wait while warming up........buzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. and that is just the preview[/citation]
[citation][nom]Zingam[/nom]Jane, seriously... printer???? If you cannot make a distinction between a printer and a scanner, how could you write for a technical site?[/citation]

Sorry, sorry. Mistakes happen. All fixed. Thanks, guys!

tmc

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2007
Next time, try some of the crazy frog tunes... or Gangnam Style.. this would be more topical or uptodate..
BTW, We know the EU people are unemployed, but really? This much time on your hands? JK, would like to see s'more..
The Commodore cult lovers make the Apple cult look like a bunch of wannabees.. The true techies from back in the day actually loved the technology and found new and non-conventional ways of using it beyond it's percieved limits..

billgatez

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2012
Wow you guys are late with this singing scanner's stuff. What's next the singing flops drives? Or the singing tessla coils?
This guy did bohemian rhapsody like 2 years ago and it's much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.