A problem opening my laptop after reinstalling windows

nour__osama

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
About 1 week ago my laptop was fine untill i fill the hardisk with alot of data (movies-series-programs) more than 250 gb and then it starts to be slower then i deleted alot of them which allowed about 50 gb free on every partition but it only gets much slower ,then it became extreamly slow that i had to install win 7 32 bit (althoug i have 6 gb ram) and formated the system drive while installing but it did fix nothing at all ,and now i've installed windows 10 but it's not opening at all it stucks at loading windows?? I've done smart test on hdd and want to run chkdsk but it's very slow.Is it my hdd or some virus and how can i deal with each of them? Many thanks in advance

Solution
Doesn't sound good for the hard drive, but check to see. Download hard drive diagnostics from Western Digital or Seagate. Probably the stand-alone ones would be best, since you want to isolate the tests in case it's failing RAM or some software problem.

Good luck.
Doesn't sound good for the hard drive, but check to see. Download hard drive diagnostics from Western Digital or Seagate. Probably the stand-alone ones would be best, since you want to isolate the tests in case it's failing RAM or some software problem.

Good luck.

Solution