Question A question about the aftermath of a corrupt bios

Dec 18, 2021
Hey guys i have a question so just recently my motherboard got corrupted buy a updated bios and its stopped working and was struggling to turn on.Im getting a new MB and cpu however im wondering if i should keep the parts like gpu and ram and ssd that were connected because I honestly dont know if they got damaged in the process and worried.

The corruption of a motherboard BIOS has nothing whatsoever to do with any connected parts. They should be fine unless there is more to the story that we don't know about such as improper installation, power supply related issues, plugs in the wrong place, etc.

If the system worked fine, and you simply had a borked BIOS update, then the rest of the hardware should not have any problems at all.

Dec 18, 2021
The corruption of a motherboard BIOS has nothing whatsoever to do with any connected parts. They should be fine unless there is more to the story that we don't know about such as improper installation, power supply related issues, plugs in the wrong place, etc.

If the system worked fine, and you simply had a borked BIOS update, then the rest of the hardware should not have any problems at all.
They were all properly installed pcu was completely fine no problems there.