[SOLVED] A software to install other softwares

Kerem_2

Reputable
Nov 7, 2016
I know this might sound dumb but the fisrt time I installed my new motherboard (ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING) and CPU (Ryzen 5 2600x) , I got a notification on windows that led me to this compact little software which then let me intall all these other softwares, such as overwolf, Ramcahce 2, gamefirst 4, cpu-z etc. And I know, I can download all those stuff from the ASUS website but I think it was a lot more convinient to install them through this software I'm talking about. Anyone know how I can access that installer again?

Solution
I know this might sound dumb but the fisrt time I installed my new motherboard (ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING) and CPU (Ryzen 5 2600x) , I got a notification on windows that led me to this compact little software which then let me intall all these other softwares, such as overwolf, Ramcahce 2, gamefirst 4, cpu-z etc. And I know, I can download all those stuff from the ASUS website but I think it was a lot more convinient to install them through this software I'm talking about. Anyone know how I can access that installer again?
I think this is what you are looking for

I think this is what you are looking for

Reactions: USAFRet
Solution